We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting it. We believe that you should have full knowledge about the personal data we collect and use, as well as understand your rights in respect of your personal data.
- About us
ALEXANDRA DEV S.L is a Spanish limited partnership with registered offices at ALEXANDRA DEV SL NIF: B06778484 ADDRESS: PASEO RINCONADA #67 T: +34 913 576 316. MADRID – SPAIN, 28023
ALEXANDRA DE V LLC is a company incorporated in the state of Florida having its registered office at 789 CRANDON BLVD SUITE 505 with TAX ID NUMBER 86-2046287 KEY BISCAYNE, FL 33149, USA. TELF: +1 305 542 36 47
Please see our contact details in the section “How to Contact Us” below.
- Personal data
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable person or user. For example, it may include an individual’s name, address and gender.
The categories of Data we collect about you depend on your activity and interaction with ALEXANDRA DE V. Your Data may be collected when you purchase a product at ALEXANDRADEV.COM (e.g. Basic Data, Purchase Data; After-Sales Data), when you use the ALEXANDRA DE V Digital Platforms (e.g. Social Media Data), when you subscribe to ALEXANDRADEV newsletters (e.g. Marketing Data), or when you otherwise interact with ALEXANDRA DE V (e.g. Request Data).
- Type of information collected
You may interact with ALEXANDRA DE V through any of the channels previously described and for the following purposes:
- Creation of an online account;
- Subscription to any of our Promotional Communications;
- Use of any of our Digital Platforms;
- Purchase of products or services on our Digital Platforms;
- Participation in corporate or customer events;
- Contact with our Customer Service department.
Depending on the channel, you may disclose any of the following personal information:
- Identity (such as your first name, last name, gender, and likeness);
- Contact details (such as postal address(es), email address(es), phone number(s));
- Purchases (including purchase history and order details);
- Preferences (such as size and color);
- Payment information (including billing information, payment type or method, charge or credit card number).
We will inform you when your information is required to process your request, respond to queries or deliver products and services. Failure to disclose this information may result in the delay of processing your request. We recommend you only provide the data requested or necessary for your query, with the exception of any sensitive information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, data concerning health, or other data of an intimate nature not necessary for the processing of your request.
We hope to ensure the personal data we possess are accurate at all times and therefore encourage you to keep your information up to date.
- Information indirectly collected
- Minimum age
Our Website and Digital Platforms are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe your child has given us information, you can send an email to Customer Service. Likewise, we that you do not provide us with personal data of persons under this age.
We collect and use personal data in any or all of the following circumstances:
- prior consent has been obtained (for example, when a customer subscribes to our newsletter or email communications. Consent can be withdrawn at any time (see below “Personal Data Rights”).
- the processing is necessary when any contract between ALEXANDRA DE V and a customer is made (for example, when you make a purchase);
- our legitimate interests shall not be superseded or overridden by your own (for example, to prevent payment fraud);
- the processing of personal data is deemed necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Depending on the circumstance, we may use personal data to accomplish the following:
· Improve our understanding of our customers’ interests and concerns.
· Monitor and improve our Digital Platforms and conduct statistical analysis to improve our product offering.
· Process your order, provide after-sale services, manage refunds and exchanges, and respond to requests or questions
· Conduct checks for security purposes.
· Manage complaints and legal action.
· Send Promotional Communications - with prior consent (see section “Promotional Communications”).
· Communicate with you about your account or our relationship.
· Detect, prevent and fight against any fraudulent or illegal activity.
· Comply with our legal obligations, including providing information to regulatory bodies when legally required.
With express prior consent (usually by ticking a specific box in a form), you may receive information concerning offers, services, products or events sent by ALEXANDRA DE V (“Promotional Communications”).
We rely on consent to process the personal data provided to us for this purpose. Therefore, if a customer no longer wishes to receive such information, they can withdraw their consent at any time (see below “Personal Data Rights”).
We may ask our customers to confirm or update their preferences regarding Promotional Communications to provide information about further products and/or services in the future, changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
ALEXANDRA DE V keeps your Data as long as necessary to provide you with the requested services and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and for the duration of any period necessary to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights.
To determine the most appropriate retention periods for personal data, we take into consideration the following: amount, nature and sensitivity of the data; purpose for its collection; services expected, and legal requirements. For example:
- Potential customers: your data is stored for three years from your last action and then deleted or archived to comply with legal retention obligations.
- Current customers: your data is stored for the duration of our commercial relationship and for up to ten years and then deleted or archived to comply with legal retention obligations.
- Cookies used on Digital Platforms: stored for up to 13 months from the moment of installation on your device.
We may disclose personal data only to the parties indicated below and for the following reasons:
- To ALEXANDRA DE V employees authorized to process the data to achieve the aforementioned purposes. Employees are committed to confidentiality.
As part of our commitment to fight payment fraud, ALEXANDRA DEV S.L., acting as data controller, can disclose your financial information to an external service provider with a fraud detection tool for payment authentication purposes.
The ALEXANDRA DEV S.L. group companies are located in United States of America and Spain (EU). As a result, personal data may be transferred outside the country where the customer is currently located. This includes transfers to countries outside the United States and the European Union (“EU”), as well as countries that have different laws to provide protection for personal data. We may also disclose personal data to third-party providers acting on behalf of ALEXANDRA DE V and approved by ALEXANDRA DE V. Such disclosures are made for different purposes including:
- Marketing research purposes and campaigns.
- Verification and authentication, including processing orders and payments to third parties that provide credit reporting, payment or order fulfilment services.
- Delivery services
- Data quality management services
These providers are committed to confidentiality, are not permitted to use personal data for any other purposes, and are required to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. Some of these service providers may be located outside of your country, notably outside the EU. We have taken steps to ensure that all personal data is provided with adequate security and that all transfers of personal data, including outside the EU are done lawfully. Where we transfer personal data outside of the EU to a country not determined by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data, the transfers will be under an agreement which covers the EU requirements for the transfer of personal data outside the EU, such as the European Commission approved standard contractual clauses, or under other appropriate safeguards.
We will disclose your information if we believe we must comply with the law or to protect ourselves. This includes compliance with laws of other jurisdictions that might apply to us. For example, to respond to a court order or subpoena or if a government agency or investigatory body requests the data. We may also share information when we are investigating potential fraud. You understand and agree that we may transfer your information elsewhere and that the laws of these countries may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country / region.
In the event that ALEXANDRA DE V LLC or ALEXANDRA DEV SLU group companies, all or in part, are acquired by a third party, personal data may be included in the transferred assets.
- Other Digital Platforms
There may be digital partners that may process your Data for their own purposes, to the extent permitted by this policy. The processing by these entities is governed by their own privacy policies.
For instance, to share social media content, our Platforms may use share buttons. Our Platforms may include third-party links, icons or applications that allow you to share content with others, or to publish your visit or opinion of Platform content with others such as “Share” and “Like” buttons on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. The provider of such application buttons may identify you via this button, should you choose to use it, and even if you have not used this button but are signed in to the social network when you visit the Platform. Share buttons will allow you to connect the contents consulted to your user account. The processing by these entities is governed by their own privacy policies. Therefore, we strongly advise you to check the privacy policies of all third party sites you visit to find out how they are treating your personal information. We are not responsible for these third parties’ practices.
All personal data is strictly confidential and will only be accessible, on a need-to-know basis, to authorized personnel of ALEXANDRA DE V, other entities of the ALEXANDRA DE V Group and third party providers acting on our behalf with appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards.
The ALEXANDRA DE V group follows appropriate physical, electronic and procedural security measures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data to prevent unlawful access by unauthorized third parties and to prevent data loss. We limit access to personal data to those who have a genuine business reason for accessing it. Those who do access your data are subject to a agreement of confidentiality with ALEXANDRA DE V. Third parties to whom we transfer personal data must also comply with the same procedure. In cases of security breaches, we will notify customers and any applicable regulator when legally required to do so.
While we use standard security measures, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored or sent to us will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using this or any Website. Therefore, ALEXANDRA DE V cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized use, distribution, damage or destruction of Information, except circumstances in which we are required to accept such responsibility under the law. Once we have received your personal data, we will use the security measures previously mentioned.
In accordance with the applicable data protection laws, you can, at any time, request access, rectification, deletion, and portability of your personal data, or restrict and object to the processing of your personal data. These rights include:
- A right of access and information: you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form of the Data we hold and how it is being processed. You also have the right to obtain (i) confirmation as to whether or not Data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case (ii) to access such Data and obtain a copy thereof.
- A right to rectification: you have the right to the rectification of your Data. You also have the right to have incomplete Data completed.
- A right to erasure: in some cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your Data. However, this is not an absolute right and ALEXANDRA DE V may have legal or legitimate grounds for keeping such Data.
- A right to restriction of processing: in some cases, you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your Data.
- A right to data portability: you have the right to receive your Data which you have provided to ALEXANDRA DE V, in a commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit such Data to another controller without interference from us.
- A right to object to processing: you have the right to object to processing of your Data when such processing is based on the legitimate interest of ALEXANDRA DE V. We may, however, invoke compelling legitimate grounds for continued processing.
Consent granted for any personal data processing activities, can be withdrawn at any time for future processing. Such withdrawal will not affect the processing of personal data based on other legal bases, such as fulfilling orders and storing order data as required by applicable law.
If you no longer wish to receive Promotional Communications, you may withdraw your consent at any time directly from the unsubscribe link included in each electronic promotional message sent. We will then update our databases and meet your request at the earliest possible opportunity. Please note we may continue to contact you to fulfil services requested.
You also have the right to file a complaint with local data protection authorities in case of alleged infringement of the data protection rules applicable to said clients. Please note that in the event you wish to exercise any of the rights listed previously, you must advise us which rights are to be exercised and provide identification information (copy of an identity card, passport or other legally recognized identification document) to process the request.
In regards to account issues, withdrawal of consent, general questions or to lodge a complaint, please contact Customer Service (see “How to Contact Us”).
You can edit your preferences at any time by going to the "Managing your cookie preferences" section on our Website.
There are two types of cookies on our website:
First Party Cookies
These cookies, which make browsing easier and are required to make online purchases, make it possible to use the main features of the AlexandraDeV.com website, such as storing your product selection in your basket.
These are statistical analysis cookies that collect information about user navigation on our website, which helps us improve the user experience and customize our service offering to suit the preferences of our customers. There are also advertising cookies that may be used by us or other companies to build a profile of your interests and show ads that may be of interest to you, including for products and services offered on other websites. All information collected is anonymous.
You can edit your preferences at any time by visiting the "Managing your cookie preferences" section. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact your user experience and may prevent you from using parts of our Platforms or services.
Important General Notice: When we collect personal data through forms, we will indicate the mandatory fields through asterisks. If you fail to provide the data marked within an asterisk, ALEXANDRA DE V will not be able to process your data as per this policy and could prevent you from accessing our products and/or services. While submitting any data, including multimedia content (photographs, videos etc.), please ensure it is accurate and does not transmit any sensitive data such as health information, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, security details, or any content that is not specifically requested through a questionnaire or any other mechanism.